Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

M,A,N Rock Climber/Success


As I  fearlessly climbed  up the towering  mountain I felt sweat dripping down my hot boiling face. My course up the mountain was a treacherous challenge for me. As I  heaved up and over the  last rock of the mountain I was terrified. As I said to myself “I will fight and reach to my success “.
                                                                                                                                                                             

William Feather’s  message for us is to reach to be successful and never give up.Other people let themselves down by not trying their best. He’s trying  to tell us that we should  give it our all .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Niuma,
I found this piece of writing from you very inspirational. You used great adjectives also in that first paragraph. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.