Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

This is abuot the school money



One thing disappears, then another thing has gone, and another …
This morning we all completed our first writing sample for 2013. I have posted it just as I wrote it in the 40 minutes that we were given, so that throughout this year I will be able to look back and reflect on the progress I have made in my writing I will post my goals from this soon.


Once upon a time there was a boy name ben... and his money alway get takken by someone. next day. I came with my school money to pay what Mrs nua side to everyone dan start on Monday to Friday to give your money to miss.and all the class are doing that.
This Story about the money

1 comment:

Tana said...

Sup Niuma

That was a interesting writing. I like your sentences. But next time check if it make sense and spell it write.

Keep up the good work

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.